Thread: BJ...
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

BJ the things you say..NEVER COME OUT WRONG!!!!!! I am glad you are here sharing .
I think the best step to take to start being un-stuck is to keep seeing your doctor and reaching ,take your medication. Your doctor needs to hear these words and know what you are feeling and know the things that hurt you that trip you up and send you back down into deep saddness. She cares and she can help you get threw this. She can help you cut threw the straps that seem to keep you down and so very sad. please talk with her and tell her everything. what you say does not come out wrong..NOT saying things is wrong. let your thoughts and feelings out ..on paper share with us and talk to your doctor. I am so glad you have come and posted because I and all of us love you so much it is reassuring to see you no matter what.
please keep reaching ,remember to take your meds, share with doc and keep taking little steps .
I always have you and hooper in my prayers. healing strength and courage and much peace to you sister BJ.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-02-2008), BJ (10-04-2008), Brokenfriend (10-02-2008), Nik-key (10-03-2008)