View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Banned User

15 yr Member
Banned User

15 yr Member

KJ >>.... These are the things that make your Blood >> Pump !! You are a strong Voice >> and This is what I have so ADMIRED about you ..

I have been so many times awe struck >> by your strength , compassion . and get in there and Stand Up for all those you see as a Person >> and not just a statistic or number on some ones doles,.

You are a voice >> Not pushed into the wilderness >> but born from >> you walked the paths that are common as to only those that have been there can follow out from >> and still ,, at the same time help others find >>>... If only the resources were used where they would do the most >>

as you say >> the Kids !!! The Single or abandoned Mothers !! >> The children that should / MUST Have a chance to break away and and >> change their lifes for the better >> and in turn help their siblings Too >> Find Love ....

But that is just It My LOve >> Goverments are as again you have said >> " on paper looks good " >> and when .........

We >> You and I have that place together we WILL >> put the places that work best for us >. OUR HEARTS !! To as we may be afforded >> do the work where ever we be to help the children and the Mothers >> and the Fathers that have the oppurtunity to make a difference in their childrens lifes

KJ >> I know the family unit and working together in that aspect is super important to you >> You always have and to this day >. put yours / and others Kiddies first ....

Ya know ??? [ Roz ] >> KJ ,, As I have said a few times >> and maybe not loud enough ... I AM IN AWE OF Y*O*U* ,,,,

You sometimes seem to think your past will hinder your future >> when in actuality My LOve >> It is your PAST That gives you your wisdom >> and knowledge to >. be a fighter for those that may yet not know they can ... But you teach through your witnessing that all Is POSSIBLE !!!!

WMD , [ Corky ] xoxoxox.

If you even knew >> which I believe you do >> I AM SO HONORED TO KNOW YOU !!!!!!!

you are so LOVED by Many .. !
I_WMD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FranksAngel (10-05-2008), kalamity_jane (10-04-2008)