View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkDizzle View Post
yup got that all the time.. still do now and then.. its like right in my breast bone not a pressure pain inside my chest but an outer pain that feels like it is between the skin and bone as if someone was poking a pencil tip into my skin.. ( if that makes sense)

after being put on a low dose of xanax daily 3yrs ago its pretty rare i have the pain or even a panic or anxiety attack.. i guess i am one of the lucky ones that did not build up a tolerance to that med. but it was my last option since the ADs all made me feel like i wanted to die.. ( i am really med sensitive )
I know what you mean. I've had those feelings,and many more. They are hard to describe. I've had the pain part in this anxiety for about 20 years. When it first started,I thought that I was having a heart attack,and I called my doctor. He gave me a strong tranquilizer,and it disappeared. After a few days he lowered the dose. I've had it off,and on since then. The pain factor can be small,or excruciatingly bad. It's in the middle of all of the body,and it's hard to ignore when it starts. Then it seems to manifest in different parts of the body. It's been worse for me in the last 6 months,but especially in the last couple of months. I'm sorry that you have difficulties with this anxiety manifestations. Hang in there. Brokenfriend

Last edited by Brokenfriend; 10-03-2008 at 01:10 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (02-11-2009)