View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 11:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing42 View Post
Thanks for sharing the good news. Nerves do grow and heal given the right conditions of nutrition, blood circulation, and exercise.

Don't be surprised if you have temporary increases in pain as you heal. Pain in contrast to numbness in neuropathic areas means that you're healing and life is coming back to the area.

We've had several great newpaper articles that refered to Oz the past week. Aussies are the third happiest people in the world, behind Danes and Icelanders. The US is 27th if I recall correctly. In another report, quality of life in Australia is in the top five. You guys are building something wonderful.

I'd love to visit someday, but the long expensive plane flight is daunting. If we win the lottery, our plan will be to go to Hawaii for a few weeks, then Tahiti/Bora Bora. We'll finally work our way to Australia if and when we're sick of tropical island paradises. We'll remain in Austrailia to spend our millions while we dodge all the deadly snakes and funnel web spiders.
Yep, you are spot on mate, if the cause can be found and rectified ,a proper diet & the right supplements, good blood circulation all are essentials for any hope of nerve repair.
I have had plenty of those flare ups that you mentioned, but they have become far less often and less severe to hardly anything these days, i wasn't worried at that time because i thought it was the healing process going on.

I would like to see lots of places in your country too, but my travelling would be only if i won lotto too
might see ya in Hawaii one day
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote