View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 12:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Beth

Glad to hear you are doing good with the SCS. I wonder tho how in the world you go without bending???

My husband is usually out of town from Sun afternoon - Thurs. night and I have a little shih-tzu (dog). I have to change her water bowl and feed her once a day. Plus how do you get your shoes on without bending???

My pain seems to be much better since my NS rx'd liboderm patches and 40Tramadol before we went on our cruise. Only problem with the patches is you wear them 12 hrs on and the 12 hrs off of them and not supposed to wear them to bed. Golly Gee....I can't got 12 hrs without taking a nap. I've only got 2 of them left and about 10 Tramadol pills left. I think I can 'make it' for a couple of months without the SCS if my NS will renew the patch and the Tramadol; but not sure he will, as he is 'set' on the SCS.

I have the CD for the SCS my NS mailed me, but it's gotten lost in my office. I think the brand name is ANS. He did tell me that is was rechargeable and would last around 9 yrs.

My main problem is nerve pain running up and down the outside of my left leg/knee (clumping of nerve roots at L4-L5) and a herniated disk at C7-T1. I believe the ESI on 10/20/06 really helped with my arm and hand pain. But the ESI at L4-L5 on same date didn't do a darn thing for the nerve pain. Since coming home from our 7 day cruise and spending a week washing, drying/folding or hanging clothes my pain is now in my back (below the shoulder blades and right at my incision from my L4-L5 fusion 1/18/06. It's not nerve pain; it's just down right hurts LOL!

Yes, would really like for the reference lady to get in contact with me. I've also decided; even tho, I know my NS will not like it, I'm going to ask for referrals of his patients.

My insurance company will not pay for it without me going to see a physiologist (sp?), so figure I can delay it until after the year if NS will refill especially my Tramadol.

Email is claudia029 at centurytel.net

Keep in Touch K?

Hugs To Ya!
Claudia
claudia029 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote