View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 01:19 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Dear Dear Mark,

Luckily I will be half out of it when I have the surgery so the only people you might run out of the operating room would be the Docs and the Nurses. LOL
It would be a good ideal for you to be in there with me to make sure they don't leave anything behind, I'm always afraid of that part. As many surgeries as I have had this might just be the one for you to be in there with me for that very reason. My favorite color is blue, could we have blue jello. Everyone CAN come we'll have a swimming party in the jello afterwards. It will make the end of a bad day go good. LOL

Debby, thanks for the advice on the ketamine. I will talk to this Dr. about that, as I told you this hospital I will be in is known as the worst hospital in Co. People change the last name of it to Morgue instead of Moore when they talk about it.

The only reason I am ok with it is because my PCP is going to assist in my surgery and I do trust this Gyno. We had such a laugh out of the last surgery he did on me. It went ok but while I was in this hospital they overdosed me with Methadone, that part wasn't funny, but they called my PCP and he spent the day with me until he got me straightened up and then the next morning on a Sunday he sent his partner down to sign me out. My next appt. with my Gyno was hysterical. When he went in to check on me I was gone. He said he'd never had a patient kidnapped from him before. We had a good laugh over that one.

My thought is if they won't do a block nor ketamine in there I will get my PCP to do some ketamine injections after I heal some from the surgery. He has done many of those on me before.

What's with you Debby, can't you stand the sight of blood or is it that you can't carry a tune. LOL

Roz, Bill and I have been married 34 years, they have been hard because of both of us being disabled early on in our marriage but we have been blessed in other ways.

He loves hunting, fishing, antiqueing, and he plays games with the boys. He took over their care when I was at my worst. I got sick when they were 1 and the other one born. I call them my boys but they are my Grandson's. They each have a room here and they spend 2 nights a week with us. They are what keeps us going. Susan, our daughter is my caregiver so she's very much a part of our life and we have a son-in-law that I just couldn't say enough good about so that's been good. It is funny though he calls over here everyonce in awhile to check on the boys and he ask me if all 3 of the boys are behaving. He says Bill is a bad influence on the boys. LOL

It is good for them to have hobbies though Roz, it gets them out of our hair everyonce in awhile. I had some peaceful days while they were gone hunting. LOL

Thank you all for your support and I will expect all of you there with me on the first.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote