Thread: Lynnie...
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 02:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you so much for that!!!

It all makes alot of sense, truly. {and yes, the accents come out in our writing, don't they?? behaviour v behavior. lol}
I have often thought my son is releasing built up tension when he gets home. He doesn;t have a huge problem with tics normally, he's mild, but as I said his behaviour is a pain at times.

He is actually doing very very well at school, achieving "high standards" and "very high"... he's the top reader in his class and is way above average in sporting abilities. He seems to achieve this effortlessly, which is great. I've never been one to put too much pressure on my kids, as long as they do their best that's all I ask.

He's just finishing the 2 week school hols, staying up later and getting up even earlier than usual, soccer activities, friends over, so I think the poor kid is worn out. {so am I!}

As for the bullying, no, that's not a problem. He's one of those kids who just make friends with everyone. He's the one who sticks up for other kids who are being bullied, even if he doesn't know them. lol. Makes me very proud.

As for girlfiends, lol, he's 8 and has a few girls interested and he's enjoying that side of it. {Me? Well, I'm thinking "this is way too soon!!!!"}

I know he tries to behave, and I can tell there are times when it's not fully under his control. But I'm so glad he's an angel at school, that'd be a whole different ball game.}

Thanks again for all you said, it is much appreciated.

Lyn.
lynnie1264 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (10-03-2008)