View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi rubylea~

I am so sorry to hear of your pain. I have been through some of the same things you have. I have had 7 back surgeries also. I can say my experience with neuro doc's isn't good. I like Osteo doctors much better. One neuro doc told me I had so much scar tissue, that he wouldn't touch my case with a ten foot pole. However, he did put a spinal stimulator inside me, that I had to have taken out the next year, for it did no good. I still had to have my last surgery.

I have had the jerks also, Mine are bad in bed. I take Cymbalta for them. Once you have problems with the back, it seems in time, it does get worse. Your doctor's have done some things right. They don't just jump in and do surgery. PT is one of the first things, along with pain medicines. A Discogram tells the story if they are thinking about doing surgery. It is painful also!

Numbness is also common with back problems. Maybe you should ask for another opinion. There are plenty of doctors out there and a good one will come alone. Let us know what happens and Good Luck!
Blessings,
Fancylady

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote