View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

A couple of thoughts.

One if the symptoms are light and you can cope its not a bad idea to give yourself a break from worrying and focusing your energies elsewhere. So I say take a break

The fact that you have herniated discs at c4/5/6 which inneravte all theose muscles that run through the are you have pain say to me its being caused to some degree by that. And that you watch how you sleep and see improvement could also indicate its all realted. I have TOS and disc bulges at c5/6 and a condition called retrolithesis/subluxation where the vertebrae slide under one another so for me I totally have to be careful how I sleep or the pain in the muscles in and around my neck is higher.

If you already had PT for those thats great. Can you cotinue to do some of the exercises at home to help keep that area under control? And there are also some exercises for TOS that you can do. Ley me know and I can email you something I have.

Oh and on the ear pain, I often would wake in the middle of the might with this deep hard nerve pain and I was also dx'd with TMJ from grinding. I got a mouth gaurd from my dentist made for me and it is down considerably.

watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote