View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ann and Diane,
I was talking with my husband this morning. He said i should go to see Dr. S since i have waited this long. My husband will go with me and take a week off. One of my local pain doc is able to do katemine infusion in his office only for about 4 hours per day and it causes $3000 per session. Insurance don't pay. However, i just feel the local doctors here don't seem to be very knowledgeable and compassionate. One doctor was upset at me and my husband because we asked so much questions after a block. My response was quite scary at that time because i could not talk, drink and eat for so many hours after the injection. Although i had partial relief, he said i had no RSD. That was one of the reason why i wanted to see Dr. S to clarify my dx. Now it has become very obvious i do have RSD. May be he can help me to sort out my other nerve problems.
Now i have more practical questions: Which airport? Is there any sites worth seeing? How far away from Boston? May be we can take some time to relax and tour around the area after the consultation.
Thanks for your feeback and greatly appreciate!
Numb
numb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote