View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 08:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb View Post
Ann,
I had more questions for you. Did you say you had had 3x-5 days katemine continuous awake procedures? Did your insurance pay for it?
Many thanks and feel very happy for you to be able to work part-time. Be able to work even part-time is very important for our psychological well being. I have to cut down my working hours since i had my pelvic pain. I actually sort of insisting and holding onto my job even though i can just stop working and collect full disability benefit.
Take care,
Numb

Hi Numb,

Yes, I did have 3 - 5 day awake ketamine procedures. I was lucky my insurance company did pay each time, even though the amount was different each time and as far as the booster Dr. S was in-network.

Answer to your other questions: Boston is about 7-8 hours away from Philadelphia. The area the doctors office is is called Center City so if you go on the internet you will be able to find some sites to see.

I also appreciate the encouragement it has been such a long haul and sometimes I would think it was not worth all of it but I finally feel better after all this time I just hope it stays like this.

Ann
AnnBon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote