View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 03:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Diana, just a brief note on dr. S and opiate therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Hi and sorry that you live so far away. I don;t know what you are looking for in treatment, but understanding and seperating various symptoms and diagx are wha Dr S. is all aout. To have an appointment and not go after waiting a year
He is able to seperate CRPS I & II, fybromyalgia, trigger points, Brachial involvement and many things no other doctor would even think of.

He is the Guru on this type of issue. I am not sure that you just want ketamine and can have the treatment locally, but do you want to know from Dr. S it is going to help or not, what the dose, how long the treatments, how many???/
I never had the treatments, I talked to friends that have, and also the Lidocain IV too. He is not an advocate of Opiate therapy for pain

Do some research on threads of others that saw Dr. S their diagx, treatment options etc.
The man is brillant and compassionate. When he diagx my daughter back in 1996 after 2 years of pain, I could of and may have, hugged him.
I am biased though....
He is only a 2 hr drive but I never wasted a trip, for the vast understanding, knowledge and examination outcomes and information we received.

If you can swing it, I aboslutly would go. If you decide to cancel, man I would give my right arm to have the appointment for my son.
dianne
Hi Dianne, hope this finds you well, in certain cases, like mine, Dr. S supports and approves the opiate route. I have been on large doses of opiates for 3 years with dr. s blessign plus many ohter scripts, such as baclofen, soma etc.Take care, cz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote