View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 07:58 AM
artist

artist

Hi Roz,

Heavens,I didn't realize you were having this done; I'm so sorry, I should read the posts more closely...anyway, I'm so glad it all went well, I'm really sad I wasn't there for you (slaps myself on head).

Cervical spondylosis is what I was diagnosed with earlier this year, and spinal stenosis. I've been wondering what happens as the osteo causes the spurs to impinge on vital bits... what happened to you? I have it in C4-C6, C6 being the one most likely to cause problems soon, maybe.

This is one of those horrible dilemmas for me, I want to know more about it all but at the same time I accuse myself of being the worst cyberchondriac - I read about it and hey, I've got it! And I'm a coward anyway.

There I go again talking about me...I really would like to know how it progressed with you, from diagnosis to the surgery. No rush, and PM me if you'd rather, whenever...

Well, yes, very glad you're OK, so good to have you back with us properly, thanks for the links you post, they're always worth reading, I can always see what's in the back of your mind with them.

Take it easy now, look after yourself,
xxx all the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote