View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 08:14 AM
artist

artist

Hi Frogga

(How d'you get that name, anyway?) - Sorry you're feeling so knackered, par for the course I fear. I don't have it like you do, but I do get it and simply can't work out any rhyme or reason.

Take Monday: felt terrible all day, absolutely whacked, had to drag myself through the day with many lie-downs, went to bed at 8pm...but then Tuesday comes and I'm on full charge all day. Had a major deadline for this morning, another for Friday, so can't give in to things.

Just have to chug on through it. But give yourself credit; it ain't easy to get into University in the UK, you must have worked hard, got the grades, all that...which must have cost much more personal energy than most people. You do really, really well, and have obviously done so all your life. Just remember that.

Well, yeah, the social thing; of course it's going to be much harder for you, but you sound like a funny, fun person...it'll come to you, I know it. Might take a bit longer than normal - everyone finds it hard to set up a social circle from scratch except for those few lucky extroverts who just sail through stuff (scratch their eyes out ).

Perhaps you should join a few clubs where you can just go for an hour or so...it's much easier to get talking to people when there's a focus.

I just wanted to say hey there, I think you're doing *so* well. I really enjoy your posts and I'm so glad you found us, and we found you.
Take care, all the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote