View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 09:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
I must admit ... I have tried a myriad of sleep medications & the best result I can get is with Ambien CR. I take it at 9pm nightly with 1 1/2mg of Xanax and usually by 1am (or thereabouts) I am ready to sleep.

Sleeping has been brutally difficult for me & the medicine seems to work but it takes 4 to 5 hours.

My brain injury was in December of 2006. I was in a coma for 32 days so it was rather serious.

Can someone PLEASE suggest something that has helped them sleep! Lunesta has been a joke for me too.

Any ideas folks??? ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated!!!!
hi joe thankfully my tbi dos ant effect my sleep pattern, in fact I feel more tired have you try ed changing your meds we build up resistances to many drugs, try hypnotics type sleeping drugs as apposed to sedative types or viser versa

just a thought

take care
you may want to give this a try http://www.trbhealth.com/index.asp?P...WPROD&ProdID=4
vini

Last edited by vini; 10-04-2008 at 09:58 AM.
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote