View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 10:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default That's how I feel about my neuro........

I have a bit of a crush on my neuro as well. He is just so amazing and caring - I have a bit of hero worship going on as well...........He is also married - though I don't know if he's "happily" married, but I am, so shucks! I still remember waking up from my thymectomy to find him holding my hand - it was so sweet! When I saw him this week, I embarrassed him once again - telling him I was going to hug him - he turned so red - it was quite cute!

Last night was a blast! I sang for about 3 hours straight! I was was dancing like a fool and singing "Baby got back" by Sir Mix a Lot - my hubby was beaming! I had to see my sisters-in-law - - not fun, but I still had an absolutely wonderful time! Today I am a bit sore, but it was allllllllllll worth it!

I can't wait for my eye exam - my vision is 20/10, but I've been having a few problems lately (eyes getting blurry but not drooping) and I don't want IV IG unless I truly need it - hate needles! I know if I call my doc, I'll be in next week and just don't want to go through it again................

Let me know how you are doing when you get a chance!
Erin