View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how nice it is to see sister goofy post a wonder I wonder how much ive bugged her the last couple weeks

I wonder that its mmmmkay if the yappa takes chocolate and runs cus bmw is going to eat some of dat cake and then go swimming in that chocolate fountian Tammy posted .

I wonder if Tammy knows I have been sending extra prayers to the skies for her and for olhippie ?!! and that my birthday is tomorrow and I get a wish tho I cant say what the wish is ...I bet Tammy could make a pretty good guess!!!

I wonder how funny it was to go back this morning and read my p.m. I sent to sister Doody . I wonder if she knows the cat came back when the smoke alarm stopped bleeping. .I wonder that I laughed when I read that p.m. as it was kinda funny but not yesterday. and I thank Doody for just hearing me unload.

I wonder if I can tell EVERYONE how special they are to me and that even if your behind the stage watching, reading...you are in my thoughts and prayers
and I am leaving hugs and a wish for low pain ,stress free,healing prayers(body and soul) and a nice rest of weekend.
PEACE
BMW

Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (10-04-2008), Nik-key (10-05-2008), who moi (10-05-2008)