View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am sorry that Hubby is back at it. Things were going so well for you both. You are on the right path Gladys!! Things can still go well for you....I have been to alanon!! It is a great place with the support that you need! For now I would lovingly detatch from hubby. I do not mean leave or kick him out....just in your heart and mind detatch from what is going on with him and keep your focus on keeping Gladys sober and healthy. It is also a great statement to him to let him know that yes you do know...he will likely be expecting a big bad reaction from you but do not give it to him....stay focused and on that even keel line...get to your meetings and take care of yourself.....those wonderful boys of yours are so lucky to have a mommy like you....and you matter to them so very much!!....focus on them...that will help pass time untill the meeting!
Thinking of you and sending those hugs you asked for I truly do hope that hubby gets back on track...meanwhile you are correct...take care of numero uno!!!!!!!Love ya Gladys!!!!!!!

LOVE DORRIE!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
GladysD (10-04-2008), Twinkletoes (10-12-2008)