Thread: Help? Plz?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 11:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flustered View Post
The brain mri was normal... the neuro told me I had CPS...but I don't think it's just in my head.
I was in PT, they did light therapy which didn't help & neck traction which helped for ohhh about a half hour afterwards. I do my excercises at home now, as I have to drive 1/2 hour over a mt pass to get there (I live in the middle of nowhere). My bed buddie heating pad is my bestest friend in the world. Moist heat works wonders for me, unfortunately, as soon as I take it off the pain comes right back. I have had massage therapy helped for a day, but when they started putting pressure on that lil' triangle area in the back of my head it hurt really bad. they didn't do electric stimulation. Oh yes, & my emg test done about a 8 months ago came back normal.
Thanks again, I truly appreciate all your help!
Tamie
Hi Tamie!
i was diagnoised with RSD/CRPS in Jan. 2007 I have had all those tests too, just to rule out other things, all normal, except I have a tiny herniated disk. no problem. Tamie, what worries me the most is, that you mentioned that you have a lump in the back of your head that, what? .. Gets bigger when you get headaches?? I would have this tested by the best nerosurgeon! Also, get a pain doctor, he will see your symptoms, test here, there and possiable give you some nerve blocks to see if they help, I wish you nothing but the best, Prayers coming your way, and that is not a normal thing to have a lump,and get head aches from that!! Don't wanna scare ya, sweetie.. just make sure your in the right professionals hands!~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote