Old 10-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenurse View Post
Interesting topic! I have so much STUFF in my house that I do not use. I have a hard time getting rid of it because of sentimental reasons. Either I associate it with a good memory, or someone gave it to me, and I don't want to ditch it, even though I don't use it.

I have clothes in my closet that I can't even wear anymore!! My attic is full of things that my kids did in grade school, even all the trophys thay won. They don't even want them. So I hoard for sentimental reasons.

I sometimes start to get rid of them, but spend hours reading it all and can't get the deed done. My house doesn't look junky, because alot of it is either in the attic , drawers or basement.

If I have to downsize, then it will definately go. If not then it will be up to my 3 grown sons to wade through the mess after I'm gone. What a job they will have.LOL

Wiix, leaving your STUFF to a friends daughter is a great idea!!
Took me a while to figure THAT out. It's not like she is ever here. She's off in college now. She just spent the summer in Europe and I read her blog while she was there. She is such a nice girl. I'd feel strange leaving my stuff to someone in here once in a while especially if they knew in advance.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote