View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HUGS to YOU and your wife~! She is lucky to have you as her partner and spouse in this awful delimma.

Althought I dont have information about spinal myoclonus..keep posted on as many sites as you can. I believe in being "guided".. wait and see where this will take you.

But I really can relate to your seizure problem..as my poor hubby did go through so much in that area.. 2 brain surgeries..then the VNS and many many antiseizure meds.. to no avail.

She is so young.. around my age. I too have an autonomic problem that presents as seizure activity at times. No one seems to know what to do.. so I see my own Certified nutritionist..who has an amazing eval tool.. and has helped a lot with many symptoms I have. My 2 neuros are impressed with the help I have received and are open to his work.

Again your love and devotion to your lovely wife is amazing and like my signature.. I do believe in miracles.. and you both need some hope.

Remember to take care of yourself too..and we'll be here for YOU and offer caring support ok?

Warmly Jan