View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 01:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
FIRST OFF, I PM'ed you to talk to you and said also that you could email me if you ever want someone to talk to.

Don't ever let anyone tell you it's too late. Go to a good Anesteologist or a good Pain Dr. and get their opinion. Don't take just one Drs. opinion either.

You do usually have a series also. I only had 3 because of complications but they helped. The Dr. wanted to do a series of 15 on me but what he did helped.

Ada
Hello Ada...I got your PM...and tried to mail you back yesterday. Though I did, but when I checked, I guess I didn't. When I was closing down my puter yesterday, my email hung up, so all the mails I had responded to that were ready to send, didn't send...and didn't save either. So I responded to you thru the pm's here today I appreciate the offer to talk if Ineed it. You're a sweetheart

See...thing is, I didn't listen to just ONE doctor though. In fact, out of 3 pain docs, one surgeon, and another another doc (my PT doc, I want to say he's a psyiatrist maybe???) only ONE recommended the block...and that's the pt doc right in the beginning (I posted the whole hoopla to Beth in my really long winded post to her if you feel like reading a novel!). So I don't get it really.

I dunno. I also don't like needles that much. I can handle them in my arm, but to see one coming for my neck just totally freaks me out. I dont know if I'd be able to handle that, or even to relax enough to be able to go thru it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote