View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
audio cd's are for music or recording your voice.

mel, many places you can email the pictures then have them printed out. check out cvs online. when they are done, you pick them up at the store.

http://cvs.pnimedia.com/home.aspx
OH CURIOUS, I cannot thank you enough for this information.

I walked in there at 11 a.m. and they just went behind the desk and handed me the photos.

I said "wow, they delivered them to this store already??" and the guy said "Oh, no, we print there right here".

I just looked the machines behind them and figured out that when I uploaded my photos to their online photo thingee, it then talks to the machines and prints out my pics (or some other more technical explanation).

but all I know is that I now have a picture of my mother when she was YOUNG. I think this whole thing is so cool.

And right in front of me were all these disposable digital cameras and disposable video cameras, and keychains with digital photo thingees hanging from them.

I wish I was 20 again. boy would I LOVE this techno generation.

I would have video ipods, and podcasts, and EVERYTHING.

I just spent 1 hour having breakfast with a woman in her 60's and I was explaining RAM to her and software. You should have seen the incredulous expression on her face.

She looked at me and said "you understand all of this??" and I said: "ME??", you should see what I learn from my online internet buddies in the computer message boards" She could not believe that such things take place.

She doesn't have a tv in her home.

Good Lord.

lol lol lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (10-07-2008)