View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hey donna, thanks for your insights!. i have had fairly intense headaches the last few days and some visual disturbances so im finding it hard to focus on the computer screen at the moment.

Right so i get the idea about sub types of crps - but im getting confused with all the terminology - sodomotor dysfunction, vasomotor etc and dont seem to be able to find much on google to explain this - i will take a look through all those links when im feeling more up to it. So i dont have any burning pain -or extreme sensitivity - except for a feeling like there is something on my wrist, but i thought that was TOS symptom.....or it could be skin sensitivity in me!

Im also not sure which stage i would fit into either.....i havent always had the extreme coldness - the first year my hands would go red and hot - then i moved on to coldness......i get confused as thought that could be part and parcel of TOS.

Thanks for your PM too - i have been away from office work for 2 years now as there is no way i can sit at a computer and desk for more than 10 minutes - i have to sit padded up to the neck with cushions to use the laptop!

What tests did they do to diagnose CRPS in u?

take care
tracey
TraceyW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote