View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I don't have BP problems - but did have fast pulse spells with dizziness for a brief time.

my post from may of 05

I had some very quick dizzy spells, more like just a flash of dizziness when they started.
I thought maybe blood sugar related but eating protein or other types of foods made no change. {not diabetic or anything either}
The spells started to last a bit longer then up to an hour at a time ending with a increased heart rate { just sitting, or strolling in a store}. When I was in a store it happened so used the BP tester to check -BP fine but Heart rate 120??

One morning I woke up with the fast heart rate- that was getting kinda scary, decided to go to urgent care or something as soon as daughter went to school.
Well the feeling had stopped by then but went to a store and checked the BP machine- BP was fine and heart rate was fine.

I saw a Naturopath office with a sign "free consult" so i decided to get checked out.
well she thought- as I was beginning to - thyroid, but went for tests and all is normal range - except cholesterol.
{ quit Lipitor in Feb 05}
And since seeing her and having the blood work done , those goofy dizzy spells are gone!
Naturopath decided just a very odd bug that had hit me at that time.