View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepol View Post
.......... find that big part of the problem for me seems to be down to vizualisation and association .
..........Maybe this isnt the same for other here but for me I noticed a direct connection since my ability to visualize / meditate vanished , ironically at the same time I started becoming aware of my neuropathy.
Interesting ...... upon reflection, I think that my creative juices either stopped flowing, or were lessened considerably since my Dx of PN.
Thinking about what I used to do, and what I do now- has cause for examination more closely.
I don't think l have the same drive, or motivation. I know I don't have the same ability for concentration or memorization. But I no longer think creatively or get excited about new ideas and concepts. I really do not get very excited about anything, anymore. More like a flat-line in the enthusiasm dept.
Hmmmm..... I was blaming it on the meds & maybe it is the meds.
But I would like to examine how it possibly could be a Sx of neurological disease. I don't see any connection between pins & needles in my feet and lack of enthusiasm in my outlook, but nothing's impossible.