View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Lisa,

When you have a SGB you are usually under general anestetic. You will not see that needle coming at you. I do believe some people have said they have been awake when it was done but it's not usually the rule.

With a SGB you usually wake up sounding like Donald Duck for awhile and you have a sore throat and sometimes no voice for awhile but it it works and you are asleep you might want to think about it.

I do know what you are saying about shots. I'm had those IV's put everywhere in me, even my feet. I have had 100's of triggerpoint injections maybe close to 1000. I got 28 in my stomach twice at one time and that hurt. I do have a Dr. though that can do those tp shots and I can't even tell I'm getting them. He says I have a high tolerance to pain but I don't. I cried and cried for about 5 years with the worst pain I thought a person could ever deal with. When you get that bad then it's hard not to say do anything to you.

I can't believe that you are able to work, that is wonderful. I always am happy to hear that a person can work. They have to be extra strong to do that.

Keep looking for the right Drs. because if you don't give up you will find them. I use to think there was no such thing as a good Dr. but I have a very good team now.

Have a good evening girl, hopefully with very little pain.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote