Thread: DiMarie,
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default DiMarie,

I wanted to ask you a question. You are always the one that can find those good websites so I am thinking you might be able to help me with this.

Since I had those 3 inches of muscle taken out from under my arm my chest pain has gradually gotten better to where I haven't had to have any shots for quite some time.

This week I was told by my insurance that I couldn't have my Prevacid back and my Doc put me on Zantac and it caused me to have chest pain again. It was like I had long ago but I'm not sure it has anything to do with what the surgery was for because the Prevacid has been the only stomach med that helped me with this pain. I still have TOS on my left side because the muscle removed under my arm was to make some room also. I just took the easier surgery on this side. I have no doubt later on I will have to have the left side done though.

Long way around here but can TOS cause a problem in the left chest area that keeps an area irritated and meds possibly make it worse. The Drs. have done EGD's and xrays and cannot find anything going on in that left chest area. My Pharmacist did say you can have an ulcer in the left chest area though. What kind of test would it take to find it.

I know I am asking 2 different questions here but they are kind of tied in together.

I sure hope your daughter is doing better these days. I haven't been able to read all of the post here. I can't sit for long. I would like to know how she is doing these days.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote