View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default More on d chiro inositol

I promised i would give a follow up on d chiro inositol. I have been suffering from acne ¡, painful menses and irregular periods eversince i was twelve. I also have cyst in my ovaries and breasts. I was finally diagnosed with PCOS when i was 21, but decided not to try contraceptive medication due to its side effects. About a month ago i decided to star taking the d chiro inositol supplements that promised to be helpful for people suffering from PCOS. I have to say that, unfortunately ( i say unfortunately because i never get benefits from placebo) i am a very skeptical person. The suprise here is that IT HAS WORKED. I can tell you that for the first time in my life i dind't have a painful menstruation and my acne is clearing up (is that correct) little by little. I can tell you that it has decreased by 80% or more. I still have some, but VERY little and i hope it clears up completely soon. My pore size is very reduced and my skin in general feels softer and looks better, and its only been about a month. I cannot talk about menstruation being regulated yet because it’s only been one period so far. It came on the 30th day which is good, but i will tell you its effect on my period frequency. I am very satisfied with the results i have gotten from it, specially its efects on acne, since i have been suffering from this all my life. I know i am under risk of sounding superficial, but i do care about my appearence and this improvement has alleviated one of my concernes. It was very expensive but defenetily worth it. I hope it also has an effect on health issues. I remeber a post, don’t know if it was here or in the pn forum, but it was by mrsd. She mentioned how insuline resistance prevented tissue from healing. Perhaps now that i am taking d chiro inositol my nerves will also have more chance to heal and to be normal nerves, as they used to be before… Thank you everyone. I hope this information is useful to someone.
Monica de Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote