View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank You

...to all of you who offered your condolences to me on the death of Lindsay. We all have a very long journey of grieving ahead of us...most especially my daughter, Kim. Thankfully, she has a strong faith...a spirituality about her that I feel certain will get her through this most difficult time in her life. I pray many times throughout my day that God will be with all of them as they continue their individual grieving process to a place where they may one day experience at leasat a degree of peace within. I, myself, do not believe in the words, "time will heal"...I believe that there will always be a hole in their hearts where Lindsay always had such a special place...but, I also believe that God's presence in their lives will bring them to a time when they will no longer grieve as they are now, but, they will find a measure of peace through their faith that assures them that "life is not ended..it is merely changed"...and that Lindsay is in a better place where one day they believe they will be united with her.

..and yes, Steve...The Language of Letting Go" by Melody Beattie...an excellent book that we have here in our home "library".

Blessings to all of you...
Therese
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote