View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 05:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile LALALALALLALALAL uhhuhhuhh clearing throat *LOL*

Ada,
Well I use to sing beautifully. I sang in church choir & I sany solo's in church. And every one would go congratulate my Grandma on beautifully your granddaughter sings. She could have a career. Then starting in Jr Hi I was given free voice lessons by our choir instructor at school. She continued them all the way thru HS too. I also was the only freshman to get into Swing Choir & was in it all thru the 4 yrs of HS. I went to Contest in Swing Choir, sextet, choir & solo's. We always got "EXCELLENT" in the groups (even when we didn't always know the songs!! Our Senior yr not one of us really knew the song well *LOL* but we still managed to bring in a I Excellent score *ROFL* Our instructor was SHOCKED. She could not believe we pulled it off. Boy could we harmonize. It was the same 6 in sextet all 4 yrs of HS until I was a SR. The girls who graduated the year before we had to replace & we still pulled it off. It seemed our practices always conincided against sports or something so we kept missing practices but we were GOOD. Not bragging just fact *LOL*) I also got Excellent in my solo's too. I think I could have been a singer if I had only prusued it. But I could not read music well. I could look at the note & sing it, but could not tell you if it was an A or C. I knew what a flat was or a shartp all that type of stuff. Anyway over the years & after the last bad car accident in 1991, well I can't sing a note. I had whiplash so badly from it & I was disabled due to whiplash. Since then I can't sing for anything so sorry....................*LOL* I won't be singing for you any time soon or anyone for that matter. I do miss being able to sing....alot. My kids use to beg, "MOM pleasssssssssseeee sing for us", since '91 they holler "MOM plllleeeaassssssseeee stop!!!" so there ya have it.........I just can't sing.

Our neighbor was in Hawaii on Maui visiting her son & his fiance. They live their long with some Aunts & Uncles & she brought back a box of chocolate covered carmel with Macademia nuts. I just wish I liked nuts *LOL* But my hubby does so he will enjoy them. I wasn't going to tell her I didn't like them, but my darn husband told her. YIKES!! I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Thankfully it didn't, but she felt bad that I won't enjoy them. We have been keeping an eye on her house next door. She had a heartattack last spring & she is also in the process of remodeling her house eventually so it is all packed up & she has been living with her boyfriend. But she is a pretty good friend too. She stops by & we sit on the proch with our pepsi's & have a smoke. Yah yah yah, she knows she shouldn't but she does. And I know I shouldn't either, but I now take 3 days to even come close to smoking a pack & a year ago I smoked almost 2 packs a day. So that is better. And we don't smoke in the house at all ever. When it gets colder in Jan. I plan on throwing them out again. I did it last year, but with my hubby smoking *shrugging* it gets really hard to not want one. My will power isn't what it was when young I guess *LOL*

Anyway here I went again & yakked wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much *giggling* again...........

So I hope you do get to have the Ketamine however your doc's deem it to be best done for you.

DebbyV

ps Ada, hey I have 3 grandson's & I refer to them as my boys here around the house too *LOL* and yes sometimes I have a 4th one.......my hubby, Jack *LOL* Only I am the bad influence. Papa makes em behave more than I do *LOL* They are good little ones tho..........really they are
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote