View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I just talked to Tammy and she seemed in good spirits. She said she has some pain but not like what she was having before surgery. She believes the pain she is having now with tightness is related to the surgery itself. She's been up walking a little with a walker. They took her off the morphine and she's now back on Lortabs for pain.

She doesn't know when she'll go home yet and if they want her walking without the walker but someone will call me when she's home. Craig was there at the hospital as well as his parents.

There was only one problem she had and that's the nurse who was supposed to show up to care for Craig. She never showed up and that's the last thing Tammy needed. I think she found out after the surgery or she would have been worried about Craig. The head of the home health has been coming in and promised he will take care of Craig for her and not to worry. From what Tammy told me, the nurse has been let go for being a no show.

I told her she had three threads going and that made her smile and laugh. I am sure if any of you have her cell number she'd be happy to hear from you. Thanks for caring so much!
Dmom3005 (10-10-2008), Doody (10-08-2008), mistiis (10-09-2008), tamiloo (11-28-2008), warbelsnap (10-08-2008), weegot5kiz (10-09-2008)