View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My 36 week appt...

Well everything is good,so far. Her heart beat is going strong and she is kicking up a storm. My BP was 110/50. I am being sent for an untrasound to see if I have too much fulid or if there is something wrong with Amie's Tummy, kidneys, bladder. I had the same thing happen with Robert so I am not too worried. I gained 3lbs in one week so that is why she thinks i am just making too much.

Amie is still head down and high up. She is estmating her weight to be around 7 lbs to 7.5 lbs. She made teh coment that if I go before my due date i will be ok and she will be around the same size as Robert was 8 lbs 10 oz. She is still up in the air about doing an induction, The hospital has changed there policy on them so I guess I just sit and wait. I met my back up doc next week, I am hoping he is good because I diched the last one one week before I had Hannah.

My Ultrasound is schedulaed for tomarrow but if my hubby can't make it I am going to change it so he can be there. Nothing like work telling you that you can't get 1/2 a day off to go see if there is something wrong with your child GRRR and they say " EVERYONE MATTERS"

Oh, We just got or family pics back so I thought I would share the best one with you. I am hpoing to get a belly shot up before i have Amie, I just need to get the pics processed.

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on"
--Robert Frost
Fall seven times; stand up eight.

Hannah, Amie, Robert
turtle_78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (10-09-2008), ewizabeth (10-09-2008), hollym (10-09-2008), SandyC (10-09-2008), yeahbut (10-09-2008)