Thread: Need To Vent
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

my son continues to amaze me.... he came home from play practice yesterday and asked me why i thought he didn't get the role of the mayor... (they're doing a dr seuss play) There is no dancing (which he cant do very well), and not alot of lines and a nice solo which he really was wanting to do. i just smiled and asked him why he thought he didn't get it... he said because he didn't do well on memorizing his speech when he auditioned. He basically didn't memorize it and ad libd it..... AND he said i'm sure my tourettes has something to do with it... i guess they are afraid i'll start making funny noises on the stage... THEN he said..... but thats ok.... i'll show them... i'll make the best "who" (the part he got with several others) .... the best who up on that stage then they'll regret not giving me a bigger part...... he has such a good attitude.... MUCH better than his mothers.... my son is so awesome and never ceases to amaze me.... i can learn alot from him.....

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-11-2008), Chemar (10-09-2008), Curious (10-09-2008), MommaH4 (11-03-2011), who moi (10-09-2008)