View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I should take your advice, Vonn. I tend to be hard on myself...especially if I'm not feeling well or having troublesome sx.....I tend to think that some others have it much worse than me so who am I to complain. I shouldn't compare my illness with others all the time. I didn't choose this....just as they didn't choose to have their ailments.....but sometimes I just feel guilty because I feel as though I was spared somehow and others weren't. Probably not making much sense here but I hope I got my thoughts through OK.

Char...I hope you get to feeling better. I know how bothersome those sx can be. Especially when there isn't much we can do about them except wait them out.

Vonn, take care of that cold. Do you get a flu shot? I don't....never have.

Tricia, you're making me look very lazy!!! Washing baseboards.....I just took a look at mine and they sure do need cleaning!!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (10-10-2008), FinLady (10-09-2008), FranksAngel (10-09-2008), tkrik (10-09-2008), Vonn07 (10-09-2008), yeahbut (10-09-2008)