Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by highhatsize View Post

Dear Bola,

Clonazepam is a tranquilizer in the same family as Xanax. It isn't an antidepressant. You really need to be diagnosed by a psychiatrist but that seems beyond your financial reach. Walmart now sells Paxil in generic form for four dollars a month.

Paxil worked for me dramatically in the past at a very high dosage, (90mg./mo.). It had no overt effect on my affect, it just stopped me from being depressed. It is necessary, however, to take it every day. Currently, I take regular dosage Lexapro that works even better.

Cordially,

Sorry for taking so long to respond to all of your words, I have been busy trying to keep myself... busy. I got a job and everything has been working out for me, except that I cant sleep for more than an hour at night.

The good news is now I finally have a source of stable income, and soon will be able to apply for a health package. Hopefully this means the cost to pursue medical help will go down dramatically, and maybe that will get me on the path to a happier better life.

I'll try to write more later in the coming days, right now I need to focus on getting more than an hour of sleep at night or else I'll really go crazy.

Thank you all.
Bola is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote