Thread: Today's The Day
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I realize I am jumping in here, perhaps where I don't belong. But I think the next question is...afraid of what? Everyone experiences fear in one form or another. And that is not to belittle it, believe me. Fear is a big factor in my life. Fear can paralyze, I know, I have experienced it. That heart pounding fear that will stop you in your track. Then there are other fears. Like fear of what the future holds, fear that pain will never end, fear of becoming non-functional whether that be physically, or mentally, or emotionally, or all of these. Some of us have a harder time facing fear than others of us. That is the beauty of being able to form a human chain of hands reaching for hands. At least, here, there is no fear of rejection, no judgement. Or, at least, I hope so. So, whoever may read this, I hope you will reach out that hand through whatever fear there may be. Because, somehow it can be worked through, one baby step at a time. OK, I am through ranting. Lots of for anyone, and everyone, those I know, and those I don't know, and those I am getting to know...

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (10-09-2008), Nik-key (10-09-2008), Wren (10-09-2008)