View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hey all, I found ya! You can't run away from me that easily. hahaha

I am cleaning bathrooms today. They need it and I need to do it. I finished the laundry yesterday!!!! Whoohoo!

Jim and I will be going out tomorrow to get some cleaning stuff. Have you ever ran out of dish soap? I did and anti-bacterial hand soap works really good as a replacement!

Frank and Deb, glad you made it home.

Char, that sounds like my legs. I wonder if you also have restless leg going on? Jim said he has felt that before and he is convinced it's ms or a combo. It sucks because I am so afraid someday I wont look and a real bug will be on me!

Kelly, when my boys come home on breaks it drives us crazy that our usually quiet house becomes a slam everything you can at 6am kind of home. ARGH. I hope you hear about your MRI today.

Vonn, glad to hear about your car getting fixed. One problem off the table eh?

Barb, sorry your feeling down. It's normal to be afraid of the what if's. I think we all go through that at some time.

Trish, lol Isn't it funny how they have no clue at times? I can be rolling my eyes and shifting my feet for my boys to hurry up their stories and they never even notice. They are stuck in their own little worlds sometimes. hahaha Sometimes I just nod and say "uh huh" over and over. lol

Sox, thank you. Nothing is in stone but at least they are seriously talking now. Jim is happy to hear he had the best surgery out there and glad to hear the urologist said they did the best surgery he could have at that time.

Jenn, want to come over and help me now? I'll pick you up. lol

Have a good day everyone. I hope all of our other chatters find us here in our new home.
FinLady (10-09-2008), FranksAngel (10-09-2008), Kitty (10-09-2008), soxmom (10-09-2008), Vonn07 (10-09-2008), weegot5kiz (10-09-2008), yeahbut (10-09-2008)