View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dextoxing in a Hospital?

NJPain:

I agree with you 100%. I already know now, IF my current Doc tries to Detox me ... I'm a dead man!! He knows about Dextox like I know about Nuclear Fission. ZERO!!!! I am on 100mcg of Fentanyl, 3mg daily of Xanax & 15mg x 3 day of Oxycodone IM.

My plan is to completely bypass the entire NIGHTMARE and check myself into a hospital. Mainly a detox hospital that deals with drug addicts. I AM NOT A DRUG ADDICT but the only people I am gonna trust is a Detox hospital that deals with this daily.

Most insurance plans cover it ... how are you feeling now? Today is Oct 9th?

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPain View Post

First, all doctors are primadonnas. Even if he really didn't know how to detox you, no way he would ever admit that to anyone.

Second, I've never ever ever heard of a doc's office that was "only seeing new patients". What??? I've heard them say plenty of times that they are NOT taking on any new patients but I've NEVER heard of them say they are ONLY taking new patients. THAT makes NO sense whatsoever.

Every situation has two sides and yours is just one side of the story. I hope you are not living in the world of denial cause you and your loved ones will suffer.
Joe M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote