View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Does anyone have the time/inclination to write their MG story?

Hello all! I was hoping that a few of you would be able to write your MG story so I can add it to the MG support group I belong to here in SA.

I realize that we live all over the world, but since so little is actually known about our disease and everyone suffers it in different ways, we can provide information that is truly valuable for others our there who suffer as we do.

I personally found the prospect daunting and really did not want to do it until
I remembered how sick I was when I was finally diagnosed and how many dr's I had to go to to get a proper diagnosis - that is simply unacceptable.

I know there are a lot of sick people out there desperate for answers who would really appreciate any/all input.

I also know it is a lot to ask, but am hoping someone/anyone will agree to do it!

A am also making up some bruchures so when someone comes up to me and asks me about my big scar I can provide a little more insight regarding our disease. Your story doesn't have to long and drawn out - a few paragraghs would be great!

I know all of you are very busy, but if you can spare some time, I'd really love to hear your stories!!!

Take care!
Erin Hermes