View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 08:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Feedback on Problem

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week!

As most of you old time BT poeple know I had TOS surgery a year ago. I am doing much much better than I was prior to the surgery, but I just can't get off the muscle relaxants once, sometimes twice a day.

I get up in the mornings and within an hour (maybe due to my coffee), the anxiety starts and so does the flare up. In the shoulder and all the way down into my hand. I take a muscle relaxant and within an hour I'm good for pretty much all of the day.

If I do something too much thru the day, such as sitting in a chair for a long time, lifting alot...typing alot..I will most likely have to take another one at night.

Does anyone know, is this pretty much a normal thing I will have to live with forever? I just keep feeling like there is still some impingment going on.

I'm making another appointment with the vascular surgeon that did the surgery just to talk to him about it. I'm afraid he will stop the muscle relaxants. I will be misserable if he does, but as many of you who have had surgery know, some doctors think you should just be all cured now.... with no more problems.

Thanks for any input!

Peggy S.
Peg24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote