View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I really liked Eleventh Hour tonight. Rufus Sewell was actually pretty good playing a good guy for a change.

CSI (Vegas) was good. Too bad they did what they did with this episode (trying to keep from spoiling it for anyone) but I thought it was a really well done episode.

All my favorites have been brought back, Numb3rs, Stargate: Atlantis (which they're cancelling in January!! Eeeek!!), Criminal Minds, the other CSI's, NCIS (LOVE that show!) and a bunch of others.

I watched The Mentalist last week, and it was actually pretty good. I'm giving it another chance next episode.

I thought that Sanctuary (on the SciFi channel) would be pretty good since it has a former Stargate: SG-1 cast member in it, but the pilot episode played more like a badly made SciFi Channel saturday night movie. (all SciFi Channel saturday night movies that they produce have sucked...horribly)

I think so far, my favorite show to return has been Boston Legal. I love it when William Shatner does comedy.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote