View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My experiences with Anxiety

well I actually just got home from the ER from having a full blown panick attack, which is what I thought it could have been, but wasn't positive...I get mild panick attacks daily, but have only had a few bad ones. I think tonight was my worst, I felt numb & tingly all over mainly my hands and chest, chest tightness and some discomfort in the right side of chest and in the middle, my whole body felt really weak, I felt dizzy, heavy breathing, felt heart palpitating & was shaking all over, I felt like electricity was flowing through me, as I still feel that way now & I am very tired & week now but not so panicky & shakey. I came home and took an Ativan, which I had prescribed previously for panick attacks. I need to get on a daily anxiety med. as well since I get them daily, plus I also had what appeared to be a seziure about a month ago, which was unexplained & I will find out more when I go to the Nuerologist on the 15th. I can relate to the chest pains & all these other symptoms rubbing your chest & feeling that your going to dye, it is probably the worst thing I have ever gone through, it is terrible! I am sorry to every one who goes through these & I hope you can get your attacks under controll & not have to continue to live this way, because I don't know how much longer I can take this myself! Well wishes to you all
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (10-18-2008), GmaSue (02-11-2009)