View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Oh my gosh Suzy Q!!! Look at that beeeeooootiful stray! What a purdy baby!

LOL I am SUCH a sucker for that, but I took my last feral in 6 years ago when I moved into my new place.

I've decided that I just can't handle anymore furbabies anymore (not at this point). My budget just won't allow for that flexibility.

How long have you had your adorable Puddin? Or did I miss that and am asking for old news?
Or should I say how long have you had her?

For Puddin >>>

(I wish daduck would come in here and tell some stories about one of her cats that passed some time ago, LOL. cute)
Cats DO change their behavior and do strange things in an attempt to communicate that something is wrong. MY Pud, aka The Little Prince, pooed on top of the litter box this afternoon. No, I didn't kill him. The box was clean with fresh litter. No, it was the same old litter he has always used. I used the same old cleaner that has never seemed to offend him before.

I called the vet and when he finally stopped laughing he said to keep an eye on him but he honestly thought that he was just acting like a little $hit. He knows him well. Durring the warm months, he sleeps between the toilett and the back wall where it is nice and cool.

About an hour ago, I changed his water, put a few drops of Rescue in it and told him if I woke up to anymore treats I was going to ring his neck and feed him to the neighbor's pitbull.......a real big baby. He yawned, flicked his tail madly in response and swaggered his way up onto the living room window . Dang cat.
Jane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (10-11-2008), suzyqz_2007 (10-23-2008)