Thread: thanks
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 09:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have to 2nd this and say I have gotten GREAT info and support from people here, I really don't know what i would have done sometimes if I didn't have this place to ask questions, vent and sometimes cry on someones shoulder.....this place is great.

Enjoy what ya can Dan, we ALL understand in one way or another and even SOMETIME we understand in ALL ways.......this disease sucks!!!

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I think you're right! We all understand because we've all been there ourselves.

MS seems to be such an individual disease that we can each have symptoms that are way different to those that other people have, but the common diagnosis draws us together and enables us to share.

I've made some wonderful friends since joining this site. Not a good way to make friends I'll admit, but knowing that everyone here understands what I'm going through and will reach out to me when I'm suffering, makes it all worthwhile.

Welcome to NeuroTalk. I hope that you too will feel like I do.
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
drb1264 (10-12-2008), JessieSue (10-12-2008)