View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i liked my bug .... lol

good morning everyone ... sitting here with fresh coffee ... have to work this evening ... still all is well here ....chris is ok i think ... he still talks to her and says he may go to visit her he did however say he would wait until she got on medication for her paranoid skitz and multiple personalities ... at least i have that to be thankful for ...

sandy ... when you finish with your yard ... you can come and do mine ... lol monday we are getting alot of it done and getting the xmas things down now rather than when the snow comes ... also bringing in winter clothes and packing away the summer stuff ... so i will have laundry to do as well ... joy joy

char ... glad to see your starting to feel better

kelly ... hope doctor visit goes good ... hope you get to feeling better soon

kay ... enjoy your down time girl ... you run circles around me ... hope the ankle is not too painful

everyone else ... i know there are lots ... hope this morning/afternoon is finding everyone well

chicago,il
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (10-11-2008), ewizabeth (10-11-2008), FinLady (10-11-2008), Kitty (10-11-2008), SandyC (10-11-2008), Vonn07 (10-11-2008), yeahbut (10-12-2008)