View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranksAngel View Post
kay ... enjoy your down time girl ... you run circles around me ... hope the ankle is not too painful
ah, yes... I have an ankle ace-wrap, and am wearing my left AFO... that helps a lot.

it's a cool misty morning in the rainforest, Amelio is putting the concrete posts in place for the pitaya now... (he's working one day a week for us)

the morning chores are done, the house is swept, the critters fed, and hubby's off to the store for giant eye-bolts to affix my indoor laundry lines to the concrete pillars on my screened porch.

oh, and honey, I was just teasing you, I liked the BUG too, it's that it looked JUST like the bugs that always get through the screens, and adore coming to my computer screen and crawling around in small circles...

so, being in the buggy jungle and all, I really truly did think it was THERE on my screen, and couldn't understand why it wouldn't SMASH properly...

so I was getting worried about my vision, that I kept MISSING the sucker, 'cause it just kept crawling and crawling (like some demented Energizer Bug from Hades)

glad your son is doing better, good to hear!

but sorry he can't let go of her yet, just keep him busy with other things for a while, and go real easy on him, this is his first big heartbreak, and he's probably feeling very emotionally shattered.

FinLady (10-11-2008), FranksAngel (10-11-2008), Kitty (10-11-2008), Vonn07 (10-11-2008), yeahbut (10-12-2008)