Old 10-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseNancy View Post
erin,

i'm sorry you've got so much going on and you're feeling so bad.
hopefully you can make it til monday. call your dr's office the minute they open. that's when you can usually catch an open appt.

feel better soon.
That's the weird thing. Sometimes I'll start to feel better the closer it gets to monday, and then I forget or decide it's not that bad of a problem to bother the doctor with it. I cant figure out what causes some of the weird problems that bug me over the weekends. This weekend it's partly a seasonal allergy problem, but the weird potty issues seem to come and go.

Can weird neurological stuff come and go a couple of days at a time? I wonder if some of my allergy medications this past week or two is triggering some of the weirdness? I think I figured out that a couple of weeks ago, the antidepressent med I was taking for insomnia was causing some of my problems. Maybe I'm sensitive now to something in my environment, a med, or a type of pollen. (our flowers that were beat to death last fall when they were planted, and again beat up in a storm earlier this summer are finally blooming, and my allergies started to kick up a fit about the time the flowers started blooming)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote