View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 10:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

it's great to know that there are people that can almost feel my pains and understand what it is i'm saying. it's almost like i have known you for years. I realy think thats great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMac View Post
We all have SIMILAR stories here man, the diagnosis process sometimes even takes forever too and some here are not even diagnosed YET but have so many issues....

ticks ME off that the docs sometimes don't have a CLUE as to what we go through and some even think we are all hypocondriacs..........they try this and then try THAT and if something doesn't "click" then they give up on us..........They seem to be practicng on us, maybe that is why they call a doctors business a "Practice"........LOL

I even had ONE doctor ask me, well are your symproms dibilitating in any way like can you walk?.........I felt like screaming NO I am not having trouble walking but why can I barely SEE and why do my eyes burn and why am I numb all over....

For being a very healthy person all my life the symptoms I was HAVING were VERY dibilitating to ME just BECAUSE they were not my NRMAL me...............She refused t treat my symptoms, (it seemed), unless I couldn't walk or couldn't use my arms or was completely BLIND............well they are FINALLY listening to me NOW because all my symptoms have put me out of work. My sympoms bacvk THEN were the same as NOW only NOW they are VERY much WORSE whereas they could have been treated way back and MAYBE not BE as bad as now.......

OH, don't get me started on doctors........BUT I am sure, (at least the COMPASSIONATE ones) are just as frustrated as we are.

I think it is awesome that you are walking again after all that time in a chair man, I wish you continued success....

Oh, I am from Erie, Pa also, glad you don't need those snow tires anymore for your chair, NOW you need a good pair of BOOTS.........LOL

Joe
drb1264 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote