View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 11:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Tongue Hi Cazzie

I to have simple complex partials they say they are the hardest ones to control but I tend to belive that is what you want to belive thats only true if you think it and let it take your life over.mine start with noise in my head and from there it turns into a aura and then a ful seizure.I have lived with them all my life so I am use to them by now.yet some times they do caught me off guard and throw me for a loop.I have also been diganogs with the onset of glaucoma they say that god only gives you only what you can handle this is the way I choses to look at things for now and it helps to except rather then to fight.when I go into my seizure I sit down if I can and let it pass for you see I get a aura that tells me someting is coming that I need to brace for and in the 44 years I have never lost bladder control thank god but I have heard some people do.so please do talk to your neuro in detail where ever you live about your worryies and concerns.they can help you feel better about your struggles sometimes